Radiology 211: Rheumatoid Arthritis
This course is accredited in the following states:
Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming,
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces:
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon,
The More Courses You Take, The More You Save! Now You Can Bundle Webinars & Recorded Classes!
If You Purchase 6-9 Hours Use Promo Code “6hbc” During Check Out & Save 10%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
If You Purchase 10 Hours or More Use Promo Code “10hbc” During Check Out & Save 20%. This Offer Applies To Live Webinars & Recorded Online Classes.
To access the meeting room log in to your home page at www.ccedseminars.com and click on purchased course. You can log in & out of the meeting room as needed! (The meeting room may take 30-60 seconds to load depending on connection speed.)
Proof of attendance can be printed from your account upon course completion.
Instructor: Wesley Duval, DC, DACBR
Topic: Radiology 211 Rheumatoid Arthritis
Credit Hours: 2
This course thoroughly investigates rheumatoid arthritis from pathophysiology through treatment with a special emphasis on radiographic signs and special views. You will learn clinical pearls from diagnosis through treatment including co-treatment options.
- RA – pathophysiology
- Clinical – signs and symptoms
- Imaging – radiographic signs and special views
- Treatment – recommendations and referrals
- Explain the pathophysiology
- Demonstrate the clinical signs and symptoms
- Interpret the radiographic signs
- Apply appropriate treatment recommendations
Dr. Duval a 1997 Magna Cum Laude graduate of Southern California University of Health Sciences. He is the founder of Rapid Read, LLC (www.rapidreadllc.com) and consults nationally with chiropractors who use his expertise in diagnostic imaging interpretation to help them and their patients. He is a former Associate Professor of Radiology at Parker University in Dallas, Texas where he taught radiology for about 9 years (2008 – 2017). He received his B.S from The University of Maryland, College Park. Dr. Duval spent ten-years in private practice in Southern California and Maryland before he decided to focus on radiology and moved to Dallas where he completed his residency at Parker University. Dr. Duval received his DACBR in 2011. Dr. Duval is a member of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), Texas Chiropractic Association (TCA), American College of Chiropractic Radiology (ACCR) and Council on Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). In addition to consulting, Dr. Duval spends a fair amount of his free time at his three children’s sporting events and enjoys enhancing the quality of images provided by chiropractors that he reads for. He currently resides in Southlake, TX with his wife, Wendy, and their three boys, Jack, Cade, and Luke.
Before you start the presentation, please read this important information:
- Be sure you are using a computer with speakers and turn the volume up or you will not hear the presentation.
- Once the Presentation window opens, allow a few seconds to a couple of minutes for it to load.
- There are controls on the bottom of the presentation window to allow you to back up or pause the presentation. You may need to use the side scroll bar to see the controls (this depends on your screen resolution).
- When you are done viewing the presentation, close the presentation window. If you do not complete the course you may restart the program at any time by clicking the course link in your account.
Follow the links in the course video description to view the PDF notes, handouts, and resources for this presentation.